Looking for a light and delicious salad to enjoy with your main dish tonight? Make this quick and easy kale salad that pairs wonderfully with a fillet of fish or a filet mignon. Eat up!
Servings – 4 people
Prep Time – 8minutes
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese
- 1/2 cup apples (Granny Smith)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinagrete
- Cut the leaves away from the stalk and rip into bite sized pieces.
- Wash, then dry with a paper towel to remove all moisture.
- Massage the kale until it has begun to soften.
- De-core and cut apple into small pieces.
- Toss all ingredients into the bowl with your kale.
- Drizzle your dressing on top and mix all together.
That’s it. A simple and healthy kale salad.