This salad is a few of my favorite things. If you like a sweet and salty combo, you’ll love this salad. From the sweet poppy seed dressing, salty almonds, and just the right amount of crunch, it’s sure to make your taste buds dance with flavorful joy and delightful textures.
Servings – 4 people
Prep Time – 10 minutes
- 1/2 bunch Kale
- 3/4 cup cooker turkey cubed
- 1/3 cup grapes halved
- 1/4 cup almonds sliced
- 1/4 cup celery chopped
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 2 tbsp poppy seed salad dressing
- Wash your bunch of kale, remove stems and rip into bite sized pieces. Remove excess water with a paper towel.
- Massage your kale until it has begun to soften
- Take all other remaining ingredients and toss them into the bowl you have your kale in.
- Grab your poppy seed dressing and drizzle on top.
- Mix and enjoy.